Leadership Development Program
The purpose of the EES Leadership Development Program is to provide a pool of highly qualified and knowledgeable individuals who are prepared to assume the role of Branch Manager, Operations Manager or Salesperson as the need arises.
The success of Elliott Electric Supply relies as always upon our employees, especially our managers and sales force. By investing in the training potential Branch and Operations Managers as well as Salespeople we are capitalizing in the continued growth and success of our company.
There are two types of Recruits for the program:
1) "Company Recruit" - To provide a company-wide pool of trained Branch Managers and Salespeople for future needs. They are selected by approved recruiters and placed in an approved training store.
2) "Local Recruit" - To provide a specific area with a pool of trained Branch or Operations Manager and Salespeople for future needs. They are recruited by Area Managers and placed in an approved training store with the intention of remaining and growing their careers locally.
All recruits must have the ability to learn quickly, work hard, exhibit strong customer service skills, communicate effectively, be a problem solver, and be self-motivated. Recruits are hired with the intention of being part of a pool that can be flexible and move where opportunity is presented.
- 18 to 20 month program
- Predictive Index Assessment
- EDGE Product Training
- Eaton 101 Basic Product Training
- NAED's EPEC Bronze Certification Course
- Store Services Training
- Reviews & Assessments
- Job Rotation
- - Warehouse: 2 Months
- - Counter/Inside Sales: 12 months
- - Quotations: 2 months (optional)
- - Store Operations: 2 months
- - Outside Sales: 2 months