Even during tough economic times, Elliott Electric Supply continues to grow in prominence as the leading distributor of electrical and industrial automation supplies throughout the southern states. No other electrical supplier can match our winning combination of great deals, dependable stock, and unsurpassed customer service.
Ranked 9th in the Nation by EW
Elliott Electric Supply moved up four spots in the Electric Wholesaling Top 150 rankings as the 9th largest distributor in the US for 2021, and we held this ranking for 2022, based on the previous year's sales of over $1.5 billion.
We continue to expand our facilities and personnel, which plays an important role as we strive to meet our annual goal of 15-20% compound growth. More awards and achievements
Bill Elliott: Our Company's Founder
Just as Bill Elliott has been described as "a bedrock of the industry" (TED magazine, Apr.09), he is also the bedrock of Elliott Electric Supply. Bill remains as involved in the company as the day he first opened its doors for business in 1972.
April 2009: Bill Elliott wins the Arthur W. Hooper Award
Chair of the National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) from 2005 to 2006, chair of the NAED Education & Research Foundation and the IMARK Group marketing cooperative, and recipient of NAED's highest honor--the Arthur W. Hooper Award--Bill has devoted his life to electrical distribution and has established Elliott Electric Supply as one of the most renowned and fastest growing companies in the industry.
Elliott Electric Supply's innovative use of cutting edge technology (developed in-house) stems from Bill's passion to go the extra mile and achieve optimum ability, efficiency, and service--not merely for the company's benefit, but for our customers and for the industry itself.
Additional Facts & Figures
- Affiliations: NAED, IMARK
- Markets: Contractors, Residential/Commercial, Industrial/MRO/OEM, Institutions & Government
- Technology: Full Account Management Online, EDI, Real-time Stock Numbers, & more.
- Publications: The Electric Times (monthly), and the bi-annual EES product catalog
- Low Liabilities: 25% of total capitalization (compared to industry average of 52%)
- Internal financing, reinvestment of profits, and short-term debts only
- Net worth greater than 75% of total capitalization
Want to find out more? Also see: Our Capabilities, Our History, Our Careers, & Current Events/News